Billet 4L80E clutch hub
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from 4140 HTSR billet steel
- Eliminates spline failures in high horsepower applications
- New design Torrington thrust bearings that replace original thrust washers
- This is a must for applications over 600 horsepower
- No other modifications required
In vehicles that exhibit higher torsional fatigue rates, it is not uncommon to see clutch hub failures. This could be caused by vehicles with modified aftermarket engines or larger wheels and tires. These hubs have both splines stripping out, as well as snouts twisting off the hub. This new billet clutch hub corrects this by using 4140 Heat-Treated Stress-Relieved billet steel material. This eliminates the stripping of the internal splines of the hub, as well as snout failure.
Write the First Review!