INTERMEDIATE BILLET SERVO 2ND GEARFeatures and Benefits:
- 18% More apply area than OE "Corvette" servo
- Fastest band release in the industry
- Maximizes holding power in 2nd gear with more positive 1-2 and 2-3 shifts
- Dual seals ensure positive band apply/release and eliminate cross leaks
- Chromoly steel apply pin is longer than longest OE pin and features added seals to reduce leakage of 3rd gear pressure
- Servo and piston made from durable billet aluminum
Sonnax 2nd gear super hold servo kit 77911-03K for GM 700R4, 4L60, 4L60-E, 4L65-E and 4L70-E units delivers 18% more apply area than the Corvette servo (largest OE). It's the perfect choice for performance applications when a larger-than-OE servo is desired, and its unique design avoids the timing flaws and excessive shock loads found in other aftermarket servos.
Combine this servo kit with Sonnax 4th gear servo 77767K for unmatched holding power and shift performance that's an easy in-vehicle install.
This servo is for the driver that is looking for those very crisp up shifts from first gear to second. This servo also releases much quicker than the factory or the Corvette servo which plays a big part in increasing the band life.